British by birth, I now have joint British-Belgian citizenship. I have been a freelance conference reporter in Belgium for over 30 years. I work from my home in Kortenberg, between Brussels and Leuven.
Why use me for your conference report or meeting minutes? Here are a few reasons:
- Attentive and careful listener.
- Broad understanding of various topics.
- Can work on-site or remotely.
- Delivery of full transcripts, executive summaries, concise minutes, or custom reports.
- Efficient and quick response to meet deadlines.
- Fast typist.
If you’re looking for a conference reporter or note-taker, why not drop me a line?
What else do I write? I run a popular blog called Discovering Belgium, which I started in 2011. It covers topics such as hiking, cycling, nature, city trips, museums & castles, parks & gardens, history, remarkable Belgians and more. An extensive series on Belgium in the First World War is particularly popular. The blog has achieved over 1.2 million views and has over 2500 subscribers.